Some examples things we have implemented on top of our usual very high standards to keep children, parents and staff safe
- Reduced capacity so more space for everyone
- Screens at café and reception
- Online booking only to manage capacity and reduce queues
- 2.5 hour sessions for everyone so everyone can stay safe
- Fogging the play frame with a product that has a 30 day barrier protection against all knows bacteria and viruses. We do this every 21 days for peace of mind
- Extra touch point cleaning for high contact points
- Online booking option for the food and drink so people move around less
- Temperature checks on arrival for staff and customers
- A 19 page risk assessment has been written to ensure we covered every aspect to keep children, parents and staff safe.
“We’re Good To Go” is the official UK mark to signal that a tourism and hospitality business has worked hard to follow Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines and has a process in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.